Creating a vision board is a powerful and fun way of visualising things and manifesting them into your life.
What is a vision board?
Visualisation tool of words, photos that represent your goals, dreams and desires. If you could wave a wand and have ANYTHING, knowing you cannot fail, what would it be? Be bold.
Benefits to making a vision board:
1. Get clear on your visions and let them manifest into your life
2. Positive mindset and motivation
3. Doing it for you, because you want to be the best version of yourself, not comparing yourself to others
3. Track your growth
How can I make a vision board?
Get creative! Paint, draw, collage, find photos on google, magazines or write words. There are vision board apps, or my favourite way is to get creative and print it out.
3 steps to using your vision board
1. Get clear - what do you want, be specific. What, when, how, why.
- Health and fitness, personal, values (who do you want to be- present, calm, grateful, fun, decisive, confident), romance, home, relationships, travel, work, business or projects.
2. Alignment - align your thoughts, feelings and beliefs. Journal, meditate or talk about it.
Manifestation is so powerful and it's connected to mindset - clear any limiting beliefs "I'm not a runner" "Money is hard to come by". Inner work must be done to have the out world reflect it - if you believe you are not worthy or that you can't do it, it won't happen. Journaling and meditating is a great tool for this.
What actions can you take for this goal? Put the energy out there, post on pages, chat to people, add habits into your rituals, get resources, research.
"Your thoughts become your reality"
What you think creates words, habits, values and then is your life. Believe in yourself and you will attract your goals.
4. Feel it - sit with it daily and feel it as-though it has already happened. Set a reminder on your phone, have a few minutes without distractions, play some music, take some deep breaths, believe in yourself and visualise. Visualise these things as-though they have already happened - this is manifestation. The more you visualise, the more you will manifest into your life.
Tag us or send us photos if you make one.. Happy manifesting!