Here are 7 steps that you can take to care for your holistic well-being, the four dimensions of your hauora.
There’s a lot going on in everyone’s lives and around the world, so I encourage you to start to become aware of how much time you are in your fight/flight mode for things that aren't actually life-threatening.
This fear and stress can have a huge impact on your body and all of the dimensions of your well-being. Being in our fight/flight mode takes us away from our rest/digest mode, which is where our body has the time to focus on what it needs to do, digestion etc, instead of preparing us for fear/stress, and we can feel a greater sense of calm.
Here are 7 steps to support your holistic well-being easily and naturally…
1. Have a vision- setting goals, and living your life with a sense of purpose 🌎
2. Prioritise your sleep 7-8 hrs 💤
3. Stretch and move in the mornings 🧎🏽♀️🚶🏼♂️🕺🏽
4. Nourish your body with fresh air, time in nature, whole foods and water 💦 🌊 🍃
5. Mediate and Breath Diaphragmatically - build resilience, become more self aware, calm your body and mind, gain clarity and energy ✨
6. Positive self-talk… our mind/body connection is so powerful 💭
7. Quality time with people who make you feel good - fun and enjoyment.. fill up your cup 💃🏼
Bringing mindfulness and paying attention right here, right now, to what is going on when you're doing these steps.
Use these 7 steps to support your holistic well-being ✨ so you can be energised, build resilience, be confident, happy and healthy, as you work towards your vision and what you want in life ✨
Check out our free workshops or our upcoming courses/workshops to care for your well-being.